Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It has been a crazy busy few weeks, and I apologize for not being on here! One of my New Year's Resolutions is to post once a week, ideas, promotions, something to keep you guys interested and inspired! After things begin to get back into a regular routine around here next week, with the children back in school and work being on a normal schedule, I already have several things planned to share!
Right now Close To My Heart has a promotion going on called "Rock the Block". Head over to www.facebook.com/CTMHbyBrook to read more about it.
During the month of January, I am offering a FREE My Acrylix Stamp Block with the purchase of any D-sized My Acrylix Stamp Set and any ink pad.
I am placing an order on Dec 30, so if you need anything, please let me know and I will be happy to add it for you!

Contact me for details, to place an order, book a party or crop, or request a Close To My Heart Idea Book/catalog!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment