Monday, October 3, 2011

Close To My Heart Art Phiolsophy Cricut Cartridge

If you have not seen the NEW Close To My Heart "Art Philosophy" Cricut Cartridge then you are in for a treat! This cartridge has over 700 images (tags, envelopes, bags, borders, fonts, etc) that you can cut in a variety of sizes. I just recently got mine (on this past Friday, I haven't had much time to play with it yet)and I am in LOVE with it! For only $99 plus tax and shipping, you have a FANTASTIC cartridge, plus 3 coordinating My Acrylix stamp sets and 3 pages of dimensional elements. As a fellow CTMH consultnat figured up (Thanks for the info, Mandy Leahy)she has 5 different sized circle punches, purchased from various sources. By her calculations, she spent around $80 on these punches. That is only 5 sizes of the circle shape for less than $20 difference in the price of the new Cricut Cartridge!!! So it is definately a GREAT deal! As I use mine more, I will post pictures, just in case this hasn't convinced you yet!! Contact me today to order yours! For every cartridge I sell during October 2011 (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) I will donate $2 to breast cancer research. It's a win-win!
~Brook Aycock, Close To My Heart Independent Scrapbooking Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment