Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Creations Using the New CTMH Cricut cartridge







These are some pictures of a bag that I made using the Close To My Heart "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge. You have so many different options using this cartirdge. I chose a red paper (non CTMH), and cut it in the 6 inch size. It has marks showing you exactly how to fold it into a bag. I used CTMH Liquid Glass to adhere it. I then used some green paper (non CTMH) and the same Cricut cartridge to cut a 3 inch stocking. I used CTMH Silver Embossing Powder for the "fluff" part of the stocking and adhered it to the front of the bag. I will post again when I finsh them, but I am thinking ribbon or something aroung the top and then filling it with little treats (candy, home-made cookies or something like that). Great little inexpenxive easy Christmas gifts for co-workers or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment